Mountain Strength CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
• Coach’s choice
• Suggested warm-up:
◦ Demo all movements to start
◦ Athletes work through 10-15 reps of each, for about 3 rounds or 7 min
▪ PVC/BB Push press
▪ Ring rows
▪ PVC/BB Front Squat
▪ Hip extension/good morning
▪ Pistols to a box
▪ PVC/BB Thruster
◦ Review T2B Progressions
◦ 10-15 reps. Rep only counts when feet DO NOT touch the ground on the way back, feet must hover off ground.
◦ :30s of each: scap pull-ups, kip swing, knee raises, ttb or attempts.
◦ Focus to improve cycling by driving the legs down hard close to the body and driving
head through the arms. Do not let the legs just fall.
◦ Athletes have 1 min to accumulate 10-20 ttb.
7 Thruster (95/65#)
L2: 75/55#, Knees to armpits
L1: 5/5 per round, 45/35#, Knees above hips