Mindset Seminar with Coach Rache Binette
This eye-opening seminar with Coach Rachel Binette, a Certified Level 3 CrossFit Trainer, introduces modern, actionable mindset work based on neuroscientific research. Beyond goal setting and positivity, this is a program for improving mindset in training and in life.
Saturday, February 9th
Mountain Strength CrossFit
Mountain Strength CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
Gymnastic warm-up with a partner:
• Partner 1 rows 200/150m. Partner 2 performs movement. Switch once row is complete.
• Each round athletes increase stroke rate by 2. For example round 1 24, round 2 26 and so on.
• Each round difficulty of movement increases: banded pull apart. Banded tricep extension. Ring flys. Reverse ring flys. Jumping ring dip.
Cycle following reps or about :30 alternating with a partner:
• 5-10 jumping ring dips.
• 2 ring dips hold at bottom and drive knees to chest.
• 5 banded or strict ring dips
• 3 sets of 5-10 kipping or banded ring dips
100 Ring Dips
At the top of every two ninutes, including the start, perform:
15/10 Calorie Bike
L2: 70 Ring Dips, 12/8 Calories
L1: 50 Jumping or Banded Ring Dips, 9/6 Calories
10 External Rotations (Right Arm)
10 External Rotations (Left Arm)