Mindset Seminar with Coach Rache Binette
This eye-opening seminar with Coach Rachel Binette, a Certified Level 3 CrossFit Trainer, introduces modern, actionable mindset work based on neuroscientific research. Beyond goal setting and positivity, this is a program for improving mindset in training and in life.
Saturday, February 9th
Mountain Strength CrossFit
Mountain Strength CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
3 rounds with a partner
• 10 reps synchronized lunges
• 10 reps of synchronized mountain climbers
• 30 reps of synchronized high knees
• 10 synchronized jumping jacks
• 10 synchronized can-can stretch in push-up position
• 10 synchronized boot strappers
Then, alternate with a partner, 5-10 reps of the following:
• Hollow rocks
• Hollow rock to superman hold
• Kip swing
• Kip swing + pull-up.
• Multiple pull-ups
Snatch (Work to Metcon weight)
If athletes are going high rep, they need to build up in 3×7 reps.
If they are going heavy they need to perform 5×2 reps.
Say My Name (5 Rounds for reps)
For Reps and Load
3min. Air Squats
3min. Max Snatch
L1: Jumping Pull-Ups or Ring Rows, Box Push-Ups