CrossFit is our core strength and conditioning program at Mountain Strength CrossFit.
After you graduate from the BaseCamp classes you will enter the beginner’s or All Levels CrossFit classes. CrossFit is by design broad, general and inclusive. Its specialty is in not specializing, and its workouts elicit a maximal neuro-endocrine response from your body by taxing your body to its core with variety, intensity, and multiple joint, full body, functional movements.
One of the things that makes CrossFit unique is that it addresses the fact that the fitness needs of an “Average Joe” are identical to that of a top athlete – the only difference being intensity (speed & weight) and volume. In all cases, the best results come when training included functional movement (that which replicates real life movement), at high intensity and with constant variety. Any exercise program that meets these three criteria can be considered “CrossFit,” from shoveling dirt, hauling rocks and cutting down trees to weightlifting, pull ups and sprinting.
- Start With 5 Private Base Camp Sessions
- Unlimited CrossFit Classes
- Access to Mobility Classes (Upon Completion of Base Camp)
- Open Gym (Upon Completion of Base Camp)
- Visiting From another CrossFit Gym?
- Have 3 months CrossFit experience?
- Feel free to drop in and take a class with us!
- Eligible upon completion of Base Camp and first month of classes
- Valid for 2 months
- Perfect for people who travel for work but want to stay fit
Book a No Sweat Intro With Us!
Come in and check the gym out and learn a little about us and how we do things. Review your goals, get your questions answered and establish a road to success! No obligations, no sales pitch - It’s Just a glimpse of what we are all about!
Try a Class for Free
If you think CrossFit is too intense and not for you, please come in and give it a try. All of our workouts can be scaled for ANY individual, no matter where you are starting! Arrive a few minutes early to meet your coach, and tour the gym!