The Advanced Skills series is designed to help all levels of athletes looking to build a complete set of Crossfit skills. It will provide beginners to intermediates a path of improvement by focusing on the mobility, strength and skills required for each unique movement. Each class will be 1 hour long and focus on a single movement or skill. Classes will meet on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month at 7PM.
Cost: $20 Per class. (The first class on June 1st is Free)
You will need to sign up for each individual class you want to take. Take as many or as few as you like.Purchase a Single Session Pass
When: The 1st and 3rd Friday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Skills/movements to be covered:
- June 1st 7:00 PM – Kipping Toes 2 Bar
- June 15th 7:00 PM – Handstand Push-Ups and Walks
- July 6th 7:00 PM – Kipping & Butterfly Pullups
- July 20th 7:00 PM – Bar Muscle Ups
- August 3rd 7:00 PM – Pistols
- August 17th 7:00 PM – Rope Climbs
- Sept 7th 7:00 PM – Ring Muscle Ups
- Sept 21st 7:00 PM – Double Unders
Email email@example.com with any questions