Kettlebell Clinic with Todd Cambio
Published May 1, 2017
Go To The Next Level With Hard Style Kettlebells - SINGLE ARM SECRETS!
Many people have their 2-handed swings down, but when they switch over to single arm work, it all falls apart.
This workshop is all about dialing in the single arm swing. Once you have that down, all the rest just gets that much easier.
The single arm swing is the gateway to cleans, high pulls, the long cycle and snatches.
We will of course review the 2-handed swing first.
What Will You Learn:
• How to build off previous skills of the Dead Lift, the Two Handed Swing and the Press!
• The Single Arm Swing—Offers more benefits due to its addition increased muscle demands
• The Clean – Showcases the hard style mix of relaxation and tension
• The Snatch – The ultimate in skilled cardio-vascular endurance
• Thrusters – Fantastic combo move made even better with kettlebells
• More KB Skills – High Pulls, Clean and Press, and more…
Great workshop for kettlebell enthusiasts, for those that want to get StrongFirst certified or trainers that simply want to learn more techniques.
Prerequisite: Should be able to perform the 2-handed swing and press.
Questions call Rich at: 617-575-9348 or Todd at: 860-287-3768
Instructor: StrongFirst Level II Todd M. Cambio, CSCS
How Much: Only $100 (savings of almost $200)
Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kettlebell-workshop-with-coach-todd-cambio-tickets-32940134830