Are you inspired to change people’s lives and live to serve others? Would you like to join a growing and dynamic team of fitness professionals?
Mountain Strength Crossfit is Winchester's Premier Fitness Training Facility. Mountain Strength is looking for dedicated people to help it achieve it’s mission and change lives through fitness.
Morning Coach/Customer Service Manager
Hybrid CrossFit Coach/CSM Position
Part time Mornings
Mountain Strength CrossFit in Winchester Ma is looking for a part time hybrid role (CrossFit Coach/Customer Service manager) to be filled August 1st.
The Client Service Manager (or CSM) is a public facing position and is our clients first point of contact. The CSM will answer emails/calls, schedule appointments, data entry into our membership software (Wodify), track billing/invoices, check in on clients, send birthday cards and help with event planning/staffing. Other duties may include store inventory and back room supply.
The ideal candidate is comfortable calling members, empathetic, and enthusiastic. The CSM will staff the front desk during working hours and handle questions from members and potential clients. Ideally this would be a late afternoon early evening time slot but is flexible and may involve off site email with clients.
Responsibilities (Crossfit Coach)
- Coach Group Classes
- Perform Intro & Personal Training Sessions
- Design and Execute Specialty Programs & Seminars
- Cleaning Duties
- Fulfill Opening/Close Procedures
- Attend & Assist, Promote Community Events
- Develop Content for Website/Social Media (Written & Video)
- Other Duties as Assigned
Responsibilities (Customer Service Manager)
- Attend to the front desk
- Attend to Walk in Customers
- Respond to client emails
- Respond to client phone calls
- Review client's goals
- Social media: event promotion and Athlete Bright Spots
- Take stock of retail inventory & Order retail stock
- Intake of new members
- Filing of waivers
- Call/email Clients that haven’t been in
- Send out Birthday/Anniversary cards
- Send out Monthly Newsletter
Time Commitment/Work Schedule
For This Hybrid Role we are looking for a coach to lead the 6:30 am and 7:30 am classes Monday, Wednesday and Friday (6 hrs) and do 2-3 hrs of Administrative work per day (10-15 hrs). The coach will also be able to take on Private clients as wanted/needed as well as increased responsibilities and hours later.
Commensurate with experience and certifications.
- Gym Membership
- Gym reimburses up to $300/ calendar year on approved Professional Development Programs/Certifications
Experience & Education
- 1 year of coaching at a licensed CrossFit Affiliate (references needed)
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification or higher (other fitness certs are a plus)
- CPR Certification (within 30 days of hire date)
- CrossFit Level 2/CF-L3
- Additional CrossFit/USAW/OPEX Certificate/Certifications
- Interest in assuming greater responsibilities in the future,
- Interest in being an active member of the CrossFit Community
- Experience with Wodify & Social Media
- Friendly, outgoing, caring
Email Cover letter, Work history/Resume, and references to Rich@mountainstrength.com